Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Pasir Ris Bowling E!Hub Downtown East



Pasir Ris Bowling at E!Hub Downtown East

The new E!Hub at Pasir Ris' Downtown East has an Orchid Bowling alley. With 32 bowling lanes, this is a popular bowling sport for many residents of Pasir Ris estate and nearby neighbourhoods. Current location is inside E!Hub of Downtown East at the junction of Pasir Ris Drive 3 and Pasir Ris Close.
I visited the Pasir Ris' one and only bowling alley at Downtown East recently. This Pasir Ris bowling centre is targeted at kids, children, youths, adults and all family members. There is even a first-in-Singapore miniature bowling available at Downtown East's E!Hub!

Acording to their website, it is operated by FAMILY LEISURE PTE LTD, a subsidiary of NTUC Club Investments and Singapore Labour Foundation Leisure Enterprises. There are a total of four bowling centres, making them one of the biggest bowling operators with a total of 140 lanes.
What Are The Bowling Rates and Peak Hours?
Off-peak hours are 10am to 6pm. Peak hours are 6pm to closing.
Bowling Rates:
  • Public $4.00 (off-peak rate), $4.50 (peak rate)
  • Special Group $3.60 (off-peak rate), $4.20 (peak rate)
  • NTUC Members $3.00 (off-peak rate), $3.50 (peak rate)
  • Young NTUC $2.70 (flat rates)
  • nEBO $2.50 (flat rates)
  • Students $3.00 (off-peak rates), $4.50 (peak rates)
  • Shoes rental $1.20
  • Socks $1.50

This place to visit Singapore was teeming with visitors who took out all the lanes when I was there. I am not very fond of bowling and bowling centres, but I don't mind watching others bowl. The bowling balls are very heavy and I get wrist pain if I bowl too much. My bowling scores are below average, so I am not inclined to practice on a sport that I can't excel in. Talk about kia-su!

0 comments: