Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

E!Hub Ferris Wheel Pasir Ris Singapore


E!hub Ferris Wheel Pasir Ris Singapore

NTUC's e!hub at Pasir Ris Drive 3 and Pasir Ris Close has just officially opened recently. The new e!hub ferris wheel at Pasir Ris has capsules that can seat 6 persons. This e!hub ferris wheel ride doesn't come cheap. The last time I checked a few days ago, adults and children pay the same rate. A ride on the e!hub ferris wheel costs $6.50. There is a slightly cheaper family ticket for two adults and two children at $18.50. The list price of the e!hub ferris wheel ride is here: 1 pax @ $6.50, 2 pax @ $11.50, 3 pax @ $15.50 & 4 pax @ $18.50


I tried the e!hub ferris wheel ride at Pasir Ris recently. I bought the tickets from a counter about ten metres away. At the foot of the ferris wheel, you show the ticket and climb the stairs to get onto the ferris wheel. I stepped onto the cage with my family but my movement created a lot of unwanted swing. Each ticket allows you to complete only two revolutions, which seems expensive for such a quick ride.


I suggest you try it when there are more visitors. This way, you stay up longer as the loading and unloading of passengers keeps you in the air longer. As the tallest and highest indoor e!hub ferris wheel, the 5-storey high ride is thrilling and fun. It is very clean and brand new. In the evenings when the sky gets dark, the ehub ferris wheel lights sparkle and appear very attractive. I would probably try it with my friends another time, despite the high ticket price.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Found your blog. Funny. I never expected a blog on Pasir Ris. I live in Pasir Ris when I'm back from my home in Melbourne. Good to have a local voice espousing the merits of life in the suburbs.

Pasir Ris Not Paris said...

Hi Shawn, thanks for your interest in my blog. Hope you have a great time in Melbourne and Pasir Ris, Singapore!