Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Swenson's Kids Burger

Photograph: Swenson's Kids Burger.


This Kids Burger comes from Swenson's family restaurant. I sampled this kids burger meal at the Suntec City branch last month. Wasn't feeling very hungry then so it may have affected my taste buds for this Kids Burger dish.



The main beef I have about the Swenson's Kids burger meal was the patty. The patty was pretty stiff and unyielding to my loose teeth. I have tasted softer patties, the way I like my beef. In fact, the softer and tender, the better. However, this kids burger did not fall under the 'soft' category.



The Swenson dough covering the beef patty was average. I like my bread soft and this did not feel soft. The introduction of lettuce was a good initiative for my kids, as they seldom like to ingest vegetables.



The Swenson's corn was sweet and palatable too. Not really outstanding but anyway how outstanding can corn be? The potato side dish did not impress my taastebuds. As I said, I wasn't feeling really hungry enough to eat my kids share.



Overall, nothing to shout about. So I'm giving this a 6 out of 10.

Kids will still like the cute flag as a Swenson toy gift though.

0 comments: