Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Beef Soup, Din Tai Fung


Beef Soup, Din Tai Fung

I sampled this beef soup at Din Tai Fung Restaurant at Tampines Mall tonight and discovered that it was one of the better beef soup that I have tasted so far.

Din Tai Fung's beef soup comes a a white porcelain bowl filled with a clear broth. The beef soup is really tasty, sweet, not too oily and does not have any overpowering beef aroma. I liked the beef soup as it doesn't come with any herbal ingredients to mess up the beef flavour.

There were about 5 thick slices of beef that were succulent, soft to bite and flavourful. The individual fibres of beef could be teased apart easily using my teeth without getting stuck between teeth. The beef flavour was intact and it gave a warm feeling as it glided down my throat smoothly.

Recommendation:
Overall score = 9 out of 10. Perfect score if more pieces of beef and larger sized soup bowl filled to the brim with tasty soup.

0 comments: