Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Side Dish: Tony Roma Corn


Side Dish: Tony Roma Corn

I love the corns that come as a side dish in Tony Roma's Family Feast.

The Tony Roma corns looked a healthy yellow. Unlike those sallow pieces that have been squeezed of moisture like some supermarket corns that often appear in tin cans that you add as a side dish at home.

The individual grains of corn offered a robust bite, with enough juice in this side dish to keep the mouth moist. The corn had intrinsic sweetness that was not due to added sugar. If you like to coat your corn with butter that comes with the Family Feast, the combination of butter and corn sweetness with thrill your tastebuds to no end.

Unfortunately, I could not get enough of the corn side dish as I had to share the portions with other family members who were also enthusiatic over it.

I surprised myself at my fondness for the corns, as I am usually considered to be a "rice bin" person. I'm glad I switch the side dish from rice to corn instead. If you have not tried these, do consider having a go at them.

Recommendation:

Overall score for Tony Roma corn as a side dish = 9 out of 10.

0 comments: