Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Chocolate Cake at Cafe Connect


Chocolate Cake, Cafe Connect

I like chocolate and I like cake, as do many people I know. When you combine chocolate with cake like in a chocolate cake, you get the best of two worlds.

This Chocolate Cake was bought recently from Cafe Connect at Courts Superstore, off Tampines Avenue 10 (where Giant Hypermart and Ikea are).

I liked the colour and size of this chocolate cake wedge. The staff had trouble fitting it into the first takeaway plastic container. He had to change another container to hold the entire chocolate cake within squashing it on closing the lid.

Even with a small bite out this wedge of chocolate cake, the richness of the chocolate is evident. I felt the chocolate dissolve between your tongue and palate into a sweet chocolatey cake spread. Oh...heavenly.

Their chocolate tastes sweet and not bitter, the way I prefer. There is enough cake flour in the piece of chocolate cake to bulk up the spread inside my mouth for a satisfying tea break.

I had to share my chocolate cake with other chocolate lovers in my family and they were clamouring for more.

Recommendation:
Score for Chocolate Cake at Cafe Connect = 8.5 out of 10.

0 comments: