Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Corn Muffin, Kenny Rogers

Photo: Corn Muffin from Kenny Roger's Restaurant


Corn Muffin Kenny Rogers

I must mention the corn muffin that I ate at Kenny Roger's Restaurant in East Coast Park recently.

My corn muffin came with my Quarter Chicken order. The yellow-coloured bun like pastry looked good and smelled even better. Corn and sweetness were evidently tasted when I took a small bite out of my corn muffin. The dough was slightly crumbly, fairly firm in texture and just a lit too dry to qualify as my dream muffin.

Overall, the sweetness and corn taste were genuine. There was no grittiness upon chewing this corn muffin, like I've experienced sometimes from inferior corn sources.

Recommendation:
Corn Muffin from Kenny Rogers Restaurant = 7 out of 10.

0 comments: