Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Wall's Ice Cream


Wall's Moo Ice Cream

I tasted Wall's Moo ice cream recently. Handy size just right for that after-meal dessert.

Wall's Moo Ice cream comes in a box of four ice cream cones. Each Wall's ice cream cone is neatly wrapped in a packaging that seems sterner than it looks. Upon opening, the ice cream within is still in good shape, and appears appetising.

When I bit onto Wall's Moo ice cream, the cream provided a firm resistance to bite. There's not much milky flavour in my chocolate and vanilla combination ice cream. The chocolate flavouring doesn't seem strong too.

The sweetness is about right for me, though those born with a sweet tooth will find the sweetness severely lacking. Does this mean that there's less calorie? Perhaps, perhaps not.

Wall's Moo ice cream is an acceptable ice cream dessert for me. But I feel that my family members would rather choose another brand of ice cream that scores higher on the tastebud scale, in terms of flavour, creaminess and sweetness.

Recommendation for Wall's ice cream:
Score = 5.5 out of 10

0 comments: