Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Best Indian Rojak

Best Indian Rojak in Pasir Ris

I like to eat this stall's Indian Rojak at Elias Mall coffeeshop. This must count as the best Indian Rojak in Pasir Ris that I have found so far.



Why do I say that it has the best Indian Rojak in Pasir Ris? Partly because I can eat it for lunch and dinner and not get tired of it.


The main reason is the Indian Rojak gravy. As you know, all the various items that together make up Indian rojak must rely on the gravy to carry the dish. Because the various items are deep fried till crisp, when you taste the selected Indian rojak food, they tend to be feel quite similar.

However, I have found that with the addition of Indian rojak gravy, it can bring out the best taste in this uniquely Indian dish.

This stall's Indian rojak gravy has a sweet base with just the right consistency, peanutty texture, right amount of spiciness without too much of chilli. I like my food without the overpowering taste of chilli and this stall's Indian Rojak is perfect for my taste buds.

The prices are reasonable and you will not burn a hole in your pocket. Neither would you need to withdraw lots of money from your bank account or financial investments to support a food craving at a kopitiam-like stall such as this.

2 comments:

Yen Yen said...

Hi!

Found your blog interesting and informative about the eastern part of Singapore, especially when I seldom venture there..
My comment is just a little suggestion.. How about introducing the library in your blog? I noticed that you introduce malls and recreational places.. so why not the library? It's a family-friendly place, where you can read for free! I'm a librarian from NLB, and there's a library right inside White Sands. There are tons of books that can be borrowed, such as business books, comics and much much more!
If you have any questions (not just library related) you can also email us : ask@nlb.gov.sg

Cheers!
Yen Yen
Adult and Young People's Librarian
NLB

Pasir Ris Not Paris said...

Thanks Yen Yen for your great interest in my blog.


Your suggestion is really good and I hope my readers will drop by the library often, as I do too.