Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Half Chicken, Swenson's Restaurant Suntec City


We ate at Swenson's Restaurant, Suntec City recently. I chose the chicken as I was feeling carnivorous. This Swenson's restaurant is a branch located at the basement where there were many other crowded restaurants around the Fortune Fountain.



The chicken was very soft, easily cut by teeth, with bits of chewy tendons. As expected of chicken, the fatty parts under the skin were minimal but not overshadowed. I liked the texture of the chicken, although the seasoning was too salty for my liking.

The carrots and vegetable were softer than I had come to expect. I severely felt the absence of an outstanding sauce, and it really affected the overall chicken taste in this dish. Otherwise I would have given the chicken dish at this Swenson's restaurant branch a grade higher than 7.5 out of 10.

0 comments: