Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Spicy Mongolian Pork Ribs At Dian Xiao Er, Changi Airport T3


Spicy Mongolian Pork Ribs At Dian Xiao Er, Changi Airport T3
My first bite of Spicy Mongolian Pork Ribs at Dian Xiao Er of Changi Airport Terminal 3 (T3) gave me a coughing fit of epileptic proportions. The black pepper and red cut chilli bits nearly squeezed my airway to toal occlusion.


Since that initial near fatal bite of Spicy Mongolian Pork Ribs, I showed more respect for the power of its spiciness. This browny lumps of pork ribs may not look fiery nor appetising upon first glance. But it certainly packs a punch for someone like me who can take a moderate hit with anything spicy.


The meat is soft while the tendons provide a springy firmness. Chew on the solid rib bones and your bruised gums will regret it. Mark my word, this potent mix of different textures with a spicy punch is worth the $11.80 for the smallest portion available at Dian Xiao Er.


I will feature other dishes at Dian Xiao Er soon.

0 comments: