Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Ten Wonder Duck At Dian Xiao Er, Changi Airport Terminal 3 (T3)


Ten Wonder Duck At Dian Xiao Er, Changi Airport Terminal 3 (T3)

Another wonderful bite of meat, this Ten Wonder Duck at Dian Xiao Er in Changi Airport Terminal 3 (T3). First taste of this wonder-blend of ten herbs (which I have absolutely no idea what they are) is a pleasing combination of salt, sweetness and herbal sensations. No spice here, unlike the Spicy Mongolian Prok Ribs that I tasted earlier.


The skin is rather crispy, with a mild crunchiness. The duck meat is cooked just soft enough to melt under each bite. I love the combination of this outer crunchy duck skin with the soft duck meat.


The bones are the difficult bits to handle. I would have preferred if they had deboned the duck thoroughly. But that's the thrill of duck eats, you get the choicest bits with the bone breaking parts too. Sorting out the two is rather easy, I must add.


My grade for this is a 8 out of 10. the price at S$12.80 for such a small serving is hardly value for money and not enough to provide for five hungry stomachs.

0 comments: