Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Easy Way: Embed Google Map In Blogger


View Larger Map

Easy Way: Embed Google Map in Blogger

Just found out an easy way to embed Google Map in my Blogger weblog today. The above map of Pasir Ris Singapore is taken from Google Map after I searched for an easy way to embed it into Blogger.


These are the basic steps to embed Google Map in Blogger:

1. Go to Maps (dot) google (dot) com like this http://maps.google.com/

2. Type in the address on the Google search bar of the place you wish to look at on the map.

3. Click on the "Link" at the top right corner of the Google Maps.

4. Copy and paste the data (iframe width=".....") into your Blogger post.

That's all on how to embed Google Map into Blogger!

This is the easy way on how to embed Google Map into your Blogger posts. You should be able to manipulate the map like zoom in and zoom out or change the area you wish to look at on the google map.

How to break sweat when it's so easy. I should have learned about this way much earlier. Feels cool right? This easy way (and cool way) is kind of fun too. I think I may try to embed more Google Maps into my blogger posts.

Enjoy yourself while you learn how to embed Google Map into Blogger the easy way.

Go Embed more Google map in Blogger, the easy way!

0 comments: