Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Halal Restaurants Singapore: Pasir Ris

Halal Restaurants Singapore: Pasir Ris

There is a dearth of great halal restaurants in Singapore, especially in Pasir Ris that serves tasty, yummy, wholesome culinary goodness in a fine-dining setting. If you have been around Pasir Ris for many years like me, dining at halal restaurants in Singapore is a luxury hard to come by.

Sure, there are always those halal food courts and coffee shops with hawker stalls serving Muslim meals. There are also many halal certified air-conditioned fast food eating places all over Singapore. Such ubiquitous halal restaurants and halal dining places somehow lack the character of a traditional family-owned Muslim restaurant that serves delicious culinary feast even non-halal visitors will enjoy.

What I like most about my visits to halal restaurants in Singapore is the company that I can bring to such dining hahal restaurants. Muslim colleagues who need to visit MUIS-certified establishments or halal restaurants that serve fantastic tasting food will welcome such halal places to eat during company gatherings and evening outings when we go out for breakfast, lunch, tea or dinner.

I am determined to hunt around Singapore for the best tasting halal restaurants, especially in and around Pasir Ris. Besides sampling the best main course, the yummiest dish and lots of mouth-watering desserts in the best halal restaurants, I also plan to snap photographs and put up images and pictures of these halal meals to share with my readers on my humble photo-blog. In my typical wordy style, I shall also pen comments on the halal dishes that I think merit recommendation and reviews to share with my readers. I will try to list each restaurant’s address, contact telephone number, GPS coordinates, map directory, location, routes and directions on how to get there by bus, car or otherwise.

Enjoying good food is part of living life well. I hope to sample as many Singaporean halal dishes in halal restaurants as I can. Do visit my Pasir Ris Not Paris blog as I scour the island of Singapore for halal restaurants. If you have any noteworthy halal restaurants in Singapore to recommend, drop me a comment or share your own review.

Thanks for visiting and reading Pasir Ris Not Paris. If you like meals in halal restaurants or any other restaurants in Singapore for that matter, subscribe to “Pasir Ris Not Paris”.

I shall start my search for halal restaurants that serve great tasting meals and more in Singapore.

Pasir Ris Not Paris

0 comments: