Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Delicious Beef Tenderloin At Eastpoint Mall

Picture of Beef Tenderloin: cut in bite-sized chunks before I could take a picture with my low budget handphone camera.

Delicious Beef Tenderloin At Eastpoint Mall

Eatzi Steakhouse & Bistro Restaurant is a halal-certified restaurant located at Eastpoint Mall. I sampled their delicious beef tenderloin recently.

Served in a dark metallic tray shaped like a bull, the rising sizzle that announced its arrival at my table was impressive. As I waited for the smoky fireworks on my plate to subside, I could smell the beef calling out to me.

My beef tenderloin was the star in this restaurant dish. Cooked in medium style (with visible redness between the two cooked brown surfaces) the way I ordered it, it was heavenly and really delicious. One slice of this delicious beef tenderloin melted in my mouth and I was hooked. Tenderly soft meat that oozed fragrance and deliciousness, the beef tenderloin was one of the better ones that I had tasted.

The mushroom sauce that came with the beef tenderloin was not outstanding. Side dishes like the corn, peas and carrot mix were just average. The whole baked potato unfortunately could not match the beef tenderloin taste-wise. At this restaurant, they provided dipping sauce that was spooned generously over the potato, with spoonfuls of bacon bits. The bacon was a tad salty but it added more spice to the potato.

Price of dish = S$23 before GST and service charge

Recommendation:
Score for beef tenderloin : 9 out of 10. It would be a perfect score if they provided more protein for that price.

0 comments: