Welcome to my world in Pasir Ris:

Muthu's Curry Tandoori Chicken


Muthu's Curry Tandoori Chicken

This plate of Tandoori Chicken from Muthu's Curry at Suntec City branch is a wonderfully delicious North Indian dish. I was in Suntec City and had a chance to sample the Tandoori Chicken recently.

Their Tandoori Chicken appeared as a tantalising fiery red pieces of fowl, covered with streaks of burnt bits. Before my first bite, I suspected that it could be spicy. The initial suspicion was confirmed after taking a few tentative bites.

The piece of Tandoori Chicken that I ate felt soft to my palate. The chicken flesh gave way easily between my teeth, releasing its aromatic fragrance. The Tandoori Chicken marinate was a giddy mix of sweetness and spiciness.

As I have a low threshold for hot and spicy stuff, I needed gulps of ice water to wash away the hotness after devouring a large piece of Tandoori Chicken.

Recommendation:
Score for Muthu's Curry Tandoori Chicken = 8 out of 10. Would be higher if chilli concentration could be lowered.

0 comments: